Sport, Ski, Food, Culture & Fashion. All year round!
Winter in Cortina d’Ampezzo. Winter in the Dolomites: the absolute silence of the snow, the pungent scent of the cold air that has crossed forests, rock walls, gorges and streams and reaches us here in our hotel near Corso Italia. Sport, Nature, skiing, glamour, parties and culture: Cortina by winter needs no introduction. The Queen of the Dolomites will win you over with her stunning beauty.
Come and see for yourself. Stay updated on Cortina’s life!
- Hotel Pontechiesa has a partnership with the Italian Ski School Cristallo Cortina and you will have the possibility to book ski lessons at a discounted price. Book Now!
- Our partner Snow Service Cortina has a wide range of equipment. It offer a wide choice for all levels: skis, snowboards, boots, helmets, protective devices, freeride and ski equipment, and all the best brands. Book now and get 10% discount. Ski-delivery services to the hotel.
- Sauna in the sky. On request sauna at 2,800 meters high in the heart of Dolomites. Monte Lagazuoi, Cortina, eastern Italian Alps.
- Pleasant stay – Tripadvisor
- Spent a week at this hotel while skiing surrounding area. It is a short walk to bus stop or nearby gondola. One thing I really like about this hotel is that it is away from the busy area of town. We slept every night without interruption. The one thing I found lacking was the food. Particularly the meat and fish courses. They were over cooked and dry. This may be because they were prepared ahead and kept warm. The pasta dishes were very good.
- Amazing experience – Tripadvisor
- The stay in Pontechiesa was amazing thanks to the great service and lovely team. Emanuela and her team were extremely helpful and professional and made our stay much better. The location is very convenient for the ski resorts and the city center!
- Fantastic Hotel – Tripadvisor
- Emanuela and her team are the ones who made our stay a great experience. We really liked the location-convenient to the action but in a tranquil setting. Our room was large with lots of storage and two balconies. Good breakfast buffet and the new spa was quite lovely.