Sport, Trekking, Food, Culture & Fashion. All year round
The Dolomites mountains in summer take on a different, magical, more authentic colour. The scent of the forests, the green lush nature, and the fresh air make us forget about the city’s hustle and bustle and envelop us in a comforting embrace. There are many reasons why you should choose a mountain holiday in summer and Cortina remains the undisputed Queen of the Dolomites.
Come and see for yourself. Stay updated on Cortina’s life!
Special Offer Living Hotel Pontechiesa
- Our partner Service Cortina has a wide range of bikes, mountain bikes, fat bikes and even electric bikes which are ideal if you have some trouble in remembering the last time you got on a bike.
- We will be happy to arrange excursions, outdoor sports and leisure activities with Dolomiti SkiRock expert guide. Dolomiti SkiRock aims to make everyone enjoy the mountains and experience all of the different aspects of the mountain environment.
- Really great, simple pretty hotel
The hotel was in a perfect location, set a little outside the centre of Cortina yet only a 5 minute walk to the centre. Parking was easy which was a bonus. The hotel had plenty of areas to sit and relax after a day out walking – you had the bar, a lovely garden or various comfortable sitting rooms. Staff were very friendly, helpful and provided excellent service with a smile.
Position of place, staff, breakfast, internet was available in every room, garden, terrace, towels and shapoo in bathroom, fridge in room, free parking…
- Notre séjour a rencontré toutes nos attentes
Localisation, vue de la chambre avec balcon. Chambre spacieuse et lumineuse
- Very Good
- El personal muy amable y simpático. Me dejaron guardar la moto a cubierto